Phone holder

Ghstrydr

JK Enthusiast
I have been looking for a phone holder that I didn't have to put in and take out. Something that would not fall off or come loose. I came across one that bolts behind the grab bar on the passengers side. It fits well, very solid. So far it fits the bill.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H1XSXQ4/?tag=jkforum-20

20210228_190057.jpg

image-a183f929-3610-4da8-9a6a-e8c39de05577.jpg
Rugged Ridge phone mount. Bolts into the dash with screen at a heads up angle. This has been one of the best purchases for my JKU.

Reactions: Ghstrydr
i run the bullet proof mounting solutions phone mount in my jeep. my only complaint is that I had to modify it cause of my aftermarket head unit.

I just order the Rugged Ridge tray with Ball mount. That is where I will put my GPS. I bought from Walmart a couple years ago one of those windshield mounts with the long flexible extender. With this I can position my phone inline with my left A pillar so it is close at hand and doesn't interfere with my view

Reactions: mrjp
I use one of these:

Wireless charging and it works with a mount on my bicycle as well.

I use one of these:

Wireless charging and it works with a mount on my bicycle as well.
Did you install it on your bike right next to the bell?

1617107369215.jpg

Sorry.... couldn't resist.

Reactions: Ghstrydr
Nope, installed it right next to the wireless shifting paddles of my SRAM Eagle X01 AXS.
Just bustin' chops, Chris.
I road raced and competed in triathlons in my younger days. Qual'd for 2 Ironmans back in the 80's. Long before your kind of technology, lol...

Just bustin' chops, Chris.
I road raced and competed in triathlons in my younger days. Qual'd for 2 Ironmans back in the 80's. Long before your kind of technology, lol...

I knew you were :LOL:

I just had to brag. I really like my bike a lot ;)