Passenger side door sounds like it's unlocking but doesn't actually unlock

Boombox

Need some help on where to start troubleshooting. I have a 2108 JKU. I am having issues with my passenger side unlock button. When you push it you can hear it "unlocking" all of the doors but nothing actually unlocks. The lock button on this door works as expected. The driver side lock/unlock both work perfectedly fine.

First post. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sounds about normal, I have a 2008 and some days the door locks will unlock all the doors an some days it does whatever it wants to.

Reactions: BigAL07
Need some help on where to start troubleshooting. I have a 2108 JKU. I am having issues with my passenger side unlock button. When you push it you can hear it "unlocking" all of the doors but nothing actually unlocks. The lock button on this door works as expected. The driver side lock/unlock both work perfectedly fine.

First post. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Chances are, the switch is simply not allowing enough voltage through to actually unlock the doors. Again, check the unlock button for a poor wiring connection, a dirty switch, or any other sort of obvious damage. If nothing seems to be wrong, it is a good time to do electrical testing while you have access. You can check out Mopar Online Parts for high quality replacement parts.

Reactions: BigAL07