P0507 code

Bradleysmall79

Have this code on 2007 Sahara jku and have replaced the throttlebody and gasket, the MAP sensor. The alternator is functioning correctly. Tryn to figure out if it has a power steering pressure switch. Can't get a straight answer anywhere, help...

Have this code on 2007 Sahara jku and have replaced the throttlebody and gasket, the MAP sensor. The alternator is functioning correctly. Tryn to figure out if it has a power steering pressure switch. Can't get a straight answer anywhere, help...

That code has to do with your Throttle Body, did you buy a OEM Throttle Body? Try doing a hard rest so that your Jeep will relearn.

That code has to do with your Throttle Body, did you buy a OEM Throttle Body? Try doing a hard rest so that your Jeep will relearn.

Yes it has oem TB. Thanks ill try the reset today👍

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Ok yall, I've officially lost the battle with this jeep. It has a factory million dollar TB installed and I've done all the resets. Drove it for about 30mls or so today then the bolt of doom came back on. Turned engine off and immediately started it back up and ran fine rest of the way home.

Idk what else to... any ideas?

I know it took 2 different times to do the gas pedal reset for me, one time I did it slow and then the next time I did it a little faster with the pedal.