P0344 code

Salas2024

Hello! I need help with my jeep i have a 2015 jku Rubicon 85,000 miles and it’s giving me the code p0344 but only when i hit the dirt road and the engine start shaking, the check engine light and traction control light comes on at the same time, only when it shakes on highway i can run it with no problem, i remplace both sensors camshaft position sensor bank 1 and bank 2. If i clear the codes and go back to the dirt roads with it shakes it came back on again please help Thank you!

It may be an electrical connector that is not making good contact or a damaged wire. When the vehicle shakes it is losing connectivity. However, since it is more than just the cam sensors I would check the grounds and the battery cables as those are common points of failure on our vehicles...

Have you ever cleaned your grounds and also replaced the junk Factory Battery clamps, they have been known to cause electrical problems?

Reactions: Salas2024
It may be an electrical connector that is not making good contact or a damaged wire. When the vehicle shakes it is losing connectivity. However, since it is more than just the cam sensors I would check the grounds and the battery cables as those are common points of failure on our vehicles...
I’m going to try that thank you

Reactions: tJKrider