P0301 and p0300

selenarainie

Alright y’all so I was throwing a p301 code and found out that it was a sticking/ leaking/ clogged fuel injector. I replaced all fuel injector and now I’m throwing a p0300 . Just wondering if anyone. Has had this issue

So cleared the ecm, also did a vacuum seal leak test…….
Hi Selenarainie, I thought I’d seen your post over the weekend. So you did a vacuum leak test. I assume no leaks, ‘cos you didn’t elaborate. Still got a P300 showing? The best addition to my tool kit was a leak down tester for my misfire issue.
I was convinced it was everything else because it ran so well until I got a misfire at idle in traffic conditions. The leak test identified poor cylinder compression which ultimately lead to an instant repair, but it had me fooled. Keep your post/thread going, it’s interesting and you’ll get a fix. 👊

Alright y’all so I was throwing a p301 code and found out that it was a sticking/ leaking/ clogged fuel injector. I replaced all fuel injector and now I’m throwing a p0300 . Just wondering if anyone. Has had this issue
You say that you found out the cause of the code was a bad fuel injector. How was that discovered? The initial code says cylinder 1 was misfiring, while the second, P0300, indicates the problem has spread, and now is happening randomly among the cylinders. Do you know how many miles are on the plugs, coils, and wires? It sounds as if the original repair might not have worked properly.

Reactions: BLACKJKU