Old Man Emu springs

TargetOz

Hi guys,

When I purchased my Rubicon about a year ago I noticed that the front was sagged and dipping to the right. So I thought I'll by OME springs like the ones that were already in there and are 2" lift. After installing, it had leveled the car and lifted it slightly, but now only six months later the fronts sagged and dipping to the right. Yes I off road my rig and yes I go extreme whenever possible, black top princess she ain't! When I measured the difference from left to right the right is just short of 1" less than the left.

Should I consider a different brand of spring? Has anyone else had issues like this?

TIA
Steve.

Hi guys,

When I purchased my Rubicon about a year ago I noticed that the front was sagged and dipping to the right. So I thought I'll by OME springs like the ones that were already in there and are 2" lift. After installing, it had leveled the car and lifted it slightly, but now only six months later the fronts sagged and dipping to the right. Yes I off road my rig and yes I go extreme whenever possible, black top princess she ain't! When I measured the difference from left to right the right is just short of 1" less than the left.

Should I consider a different brand of spring? Has anyone else had issues like this?

TIA
Steve.

Were they the heavy load springs?