Oil Leak Help.

MiamiJK

Hi all!

Was hoping for a little help trying to locate where a potential oil leak could be starting from.

It looks to be starting from #6 coil pack injector. I had the coil pack switched out less than a year ago because I began having a cylinder misfire on #1. Not sure if this has anything related to that. The oil leak is not too bad in the sense that it’s only a drop or two under the Jeep but not sure if the problem would get any worse for me.

I also checked around the forum and looked into my oil cooler as well. To me, it doesn’t appear to be coming from there because the bottom of the oil cooler appears to be dry and dusty as far as I can tell from looking down from above. The drip comes down near the oil pan which initially led me to think it was the rear gasket because I saw a little threads on the forum with similar issues to that. But when I removed the bottom 2 rubber grommets, it appears to be nice a dry inside. So I don’t believe it’s that either.

The drip appears to be coming from the driver side, rear #6 cylinder area, perhaps the coil pack plug for the injector. Not too sure if I got that information correct because I’m a bit of an amateur mechanic. I’ll attach a few photos for you all to see for yourselves and perhaps can help pinpoint what the issue would be.

Any help would be most appreciated.

IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5169.jpeg