No start, no crank

When the "no crank, no start" gremlin bit us, we were in the middle of the Utah desert and it turned out to be the factory ground clamp had cut a groove around the battery post and couldn't make good contact.
A fresh battery and a new clamp solved the issue.

When the "no crank, no start" gremlin bit us, we were in the middle of the Utah desert and it turned out to be the factory ground clamp had cut a groove around the battery post and couldn't make good contact.
A fresh battery and a new clamp solved the issue.
Thank you. The battery is fairly new, but no issues with that. The battery clamps were junk. Tightened to the max and not holding well, plus they were really worn. I swapped them out a few weeks ago.

Hello JK community. This is my first post. I've had our JK for about 9 months and it's been driven very slightly. Description at end.
I have a new issue with it not cranking.
As a background, never had any starting issues...
Earlier in the day, my wife was teaching our son to drive standard, so he stalled a bit, extra use of clutch and starter.
The day before, I added a fused jumper lead to the heated seat fuse location (not used) for the my light kit.
The PO had added lights everywhere, but no switches or wiring.
The wire was not connected, just clipped into the fuse pin
I had also recently put on new battery terminals as the originals were pretty spent and wouldn't tighten enough
My wife tried to start the jeep, nothing. I went to check it out, no click nothing. I had her pop start it, and it started right up and she went on her way. When she parked it, it would not start again.
I went out the next morning to dive into it, first try it started right away. I shut it off and grabbed my tools. Tried it again, nothing. No solenoid click, no weak crank, nothing.
I assumed it may be a clutch safety switch, relay, or solenoid.
Bench tested starter, seemed to work but temperamental, housing was cracked, so I bought a brand new one and installed it.
No go.
When I turn key I can hear some clicking in the bay, but no solenoid.
Pulled the ignition looked good, pulled the clutch safety switch, jumped the wires, nothing.
I did pull the lighting jumper wire back out as well just in case.
Swapped relays, since then I pulled all relays and bench tested. All test fine.
If I jump 30+87 in the TIPM, the starter cranks fast and strong, but won't start (assuming it won't because of immobilizer).
I'm not sure where to go from here. I checked all fuses, all good.
I think jumping the clutch interlock switch (black to yellow/orange) should bypass that. Not sure what else to check.

I appreciate any help anyone could provide. Dreading taking it to a shop/dealer.

2007 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara 6 speed 3.8l
2" lift, 35/12x20
How old is the battery? I just replaced mine and the symptoms sound similar. I have a '16 and the battery was the original.

How old is the battery? I just replaced mine and the symptoms sound similar. I have a '16 and the battery was the original.
The date code is 2020. It hasn't given me any problems. I charged it overnigand put in iand tried again, nothing. I'd figure if it's a low battery I'd get a slow crank at first.

The date code is 2020. It hasn't given me any problems. I charged it overnigand put in iand tried again, nothing. I'd figure if it's a low battery I'd get a slow crank at first.

Did you actually have the battery tested? It'll take a surface charge, show 12.6v, but with no power to crank. Stop by your local auto parts store and have them run their draw test. Odds are it's toast.

Did you actually have the battery tested? It'll take a surface charge, show 12.6v, but with no power to crank. Stop by your local auto parts store and have them run their draw test. Odds are it's toast.
I haven't had it tested, just with my voltmeter. I used a jumper pack as well, and when I jumped the relay leads it cranks over fine.
I will also take the battery to a parts store tove it tested.

I haven't had it tested, just with my voltmeter. I used a jumper pack as well, and when I jumped the relay leads it cranks over fine.
I will also take the battery to a parts store tove it tested.
True. I only meant that by jumping the relay I did get a good crank which made me lean away froa bad battery. And yes, I put the jumper pack directly on the battery terminals.
I can try swapping in another battery as well, and I'll get this one tested.

Mine never cranked slowly. It started, and then about no crank. That's why I asked about the age.