No crank after dead battery

Csjjeep

On a trip this week. While traveling my braking system evidently stayed on and ran the battery completly dead. I was able to charge the battery and get it started. Ran for about 30 minutes and shut off. Restarted fine. Readjusted my brake system and it happened again. I removed the brake system and finished trip without it. We are currently in campgrou d and the jeep will not start. I used a booster and it started a couple times but qod die after a few seconds. Finally quit trying and got settled in site. Hooked up charger and charged battery but could not get jeep to crank again. I replaced the battery and still nothing. I can jump out the restart solenoid relay and engine cranks fine. So starter is good. Really seems to be some sort of electrical component t failure but I'm at a loss. Anyone have any ideas?

Do you have a little red light on in the right upper corner of the dash?

What year is the JK?

2013. No the security light goes off after a second. I've pulled the fuse already just in case.

Do you have a spare key FOB with you that you could try, or maybe get a new battery for the FOB you have?

I do not. Unfortunately I've only ever had the one. The doors unlock fine qith the remote so I feel the battery in the fob Is good. But if I can find a fresh battery ill try anything at this point.

Another thing to try is a reset, take your battery cables off for a while then put them back on. It's supposed to reset your ECM.

Did you make sure your battery clamps were clean and tight when you changed your battery?

Ok i'm running low on ideas but when you turn the key to run does your dash light up as normal as it did when you wasn't having the problem?

Yes everything works. Just hear a couple relays pull in when I go to start. J1 j2 pull in j4 does not( i think thats right) im away from it currently. J4 being the start solenoid relay.

There was a couple years around yours that there was a issue with the neutral start switch going bad. If that's what it is it's located in the valve body and not on the outside of the trans that would make it easier to replace.

Im at a point i guess ull make the best of hanging near the campgrounds and just drag it home. Unless someone has a smoking gun scenario. Im not going to let this ruin my vacation. Hopefully I get home near more tools and options ill start deeper dive.