Newbie with electrical issues

Jamyb01

I know this has been asked before but all are old post from what I've seen.. I bought my 16 year old daughter a 2007 JKU and we've had it going on a year now well last week it started having electrical issues like the windshield wipers wont turn off, the instrument cluster doesn't work, no horn ect... Well I have checked every ground that I could find and found nothing damaged loose or corroded. The only way I can get things back working is pull the IOD fuse but the radio doesn't work then bur everything else does. I even replaced the fuse and still same problems. Any ideas?

I know this has been asked before but all are old post from what I've seen.. I bought my 16 year old daughter a 2007 JKU and we've had it going on a year now well last week it started having electrical issues like the windshield wipers wont turn off, the instrument cluster doesn't work, no horn ect... Well I have checked every ground that I could find and found nothing damaged loose or corroded. The only way I can get things back working is pull the IOD fuse but the radio doesn't work then bur everything else does. I even replaced the fuse and still same problems. Any ideas?

Weird random electrical issues are often TIPM related.