Newbie Alert

Elmicko

Just purchased my first Wrangler. Several years ago I had a '99 Cherokee Sport (XJ if I remember correctly) but I've always wanted a Wrangler. I picked this one up a couple of days ago. 2007 one owner with 102000 miles. I don't think the guy ever took it out of the garage from the looks. And he was a bit of a chrome freak, so I'm planning to tone that down some. Not planning on rock crawling or extreme off roading so I'll keep the stock height and probably get a little more off road capable tire when these need to be replaced. I will be swapping the hard top for a soft top in the next week or two. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a hard copy of the owner's manual? Oh yeah, pics or it didn't happen...

Jeep 2.jpg

Jeep.jpg

Reactions: Chris
eBay has lots of owners manuals, or the dealer would as well.

Looks like you bought a really clean JK. I really love the 2-doors!

I commend you on toning down the chrome. I'm not personally a fan of chrome whatsoever.

Reactions: Elmicko
When it comes time for tires, i'd say a nice set of rims would really set it off also. If you don't want to pay alot for a set of aftermarket ones you can always find better looking JK take offs with almost new tires on them reasonable.

Reactions: Elmicko