New to the lifestyle

bmarsh07

I had the misfortune (or blessing in disguise) of being hit by a car that was running from the police while driving recently. The insurance company totaled my vehicle, so I had some flexibility (and some extra cash from my late Nana's estate). With a daughter just a few years from entering college, I decided now was the time to grab the only vehicle I've wanted but never had. Found a 2010 JKU Sahara on metro ATL with about 94K miles on it, for just under $20K.

Best vehicle decision I've made. And I'm already plotting my build list.

2010_jeep_wrangler_unlimited-pic-891648466653702028-1024x768.jpeg

Sorry for your misfortune, but look where it got you!
Anyway, welcome to the board- there's a lot of good stuff and good people here to help you spend your money and tips to keep your Jeep running well, also.

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
I had the misfortune (or blessing in disguise) of being hit by a car that was running from the police while driving recently. The insurance company totaled my vehicle, so I had some flexibility (and some extra cash from my late Nana's estate). With a daughter just a few years from entering college, I decided now was the time to grab the only vehicle I've wanted but never had. Found a 2010 JKU Sahara on metro ATL with about 94K miles on it, for just under $20K.

Best vehicle decision I've made. And I'm already plotting my build list.

View attachment 121090
Glad you guys are okay. Welcome!!