New to the Jeep family - just traded in a Honda Civic for an 2018 JK Altitude in Bright White.

catfam4

Supporting Member
New to the Jeep family - just traded in a Honda Civic for an 2018 JK Altitude in Bright White.

So far I have become one with the interior as I have adding new speakers an amp and sub woofers.

At some point I would like to switch to 17" tires as the altitude came with 18 x 7.5's.

Jeep white.JPG

Reactions: TROY66/68
Id never trade my Honda in for a Jeep. So thats why I have both. But the Honda has long become my wife's daily. Of course the Jeep is pure fun.

Welcome to the money train! ✌️ If you're on the forum then the mods may never end. 😂 cheers

Reactions: mrjp and TROY66/68
Welcome. And I did not know one could still get a 2door any more. First thing is to remove the back bench seat for more room. More cargo room and good for the dogs.
Id never trade my Honda in for a Jeep. So thats why I have both. But the Honda has long become my wife's daily. Of course the Jeep is pure fun.

Welcome to the money train! ✌️ If you're on the forum then the mods may never end. 😂 cheers
Hondas are great and reliable. I am getting my parents 2013 Honda fit very low miles, they can not drive anymore. Almost the same wheel base, but a heck of a lot cargo room with the back seats down. My wife can rescue more dogs now. Endless but All Good, country living.