New to me Jeep trailer

Workerbee33

picked up a new jeep trailer for $500. Have some plans for aev wheels and spare, gas cans, 37's and going to raptor line it. They it will get a top deck for the tent.

20200827_185703.jpg

Reactions: JeepLuvr1954
I like that, it looks particularly good behind your JK!

For $500 that is great deal. Any idea what it weighs?

That's a steal at $500! As long as that tongue is you could do some welding and add the gas can racks outside the bed on the front.
Waiting to see the finished product! Paint it to match.
That's really badass.

Thanks Anybodyhome, I will be putting gas racks on the front and possibly spare tire, it needs some weight in the front so it travels around better. Picking up some new 37's for the jeep so the old ones will be for the trailer, just need to find a couple used aev pintler's and i will be in good shape

Trailer update: trailer has been sprayed with etching primer, marine plywood is cut and ready for install, temp wheels have been sprayed in primer and mounted with 35's, spare tire mount done, all new wiring for tail lights and backup lights.
This week I plan on having it painted, plywood installed, wheels mounted, spare tire mounted and gas can racks done...obviously not in that order.

20200830_153701.jpg

Trailer is painted, wheels painted, mount some marine plywood and waterproof it, spare tire rack and tire is mounted up. I need to finish/clean up the wiring and it will be ready to hit the road

20200910_150716.jpg