New member with questions

15' JK 4 Me

Thanks for letting me join looks like a great group with lots of gret information. Had a Jeep years ago and miss it. Just purchased a used 2015 Wrangler Sahara 2 door soft top with 39K miles. I have a few questions. The 2 pieces of chrome on the outside door handles are missing, where can you find small parts like this online? This Jeep has the factory Alpine unit, does anyone know if a back up camera can be added? Last question. About how much is a spare key. Looks like the dealer has to program so I'm guessing it's fairly high. Thanks again, Peter.

Reactions: Chris and BLACKJKU
Welcome to the forum, post some photos when you get a chance!

1) In regards to the door handle inserts, there's so many different colors / styles out there available that you just have to decide which ones you want. See some of the many different options here:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=jeep+wrangler+jk+door+handle+inserts&i=automotive&tag=jkforum-20

2) As far as adding a backup camera to the factory Alpine unit, see this:

3) As for the key FOB, just go buy a new one from the dealer or your local locksmith and program it yourself using this guide: How to program a new key FOB for your Jeep Wrangler JK

Reactions: 15' JK 4 Me
The Alpine unit can likely have an aftermarket camera added. You can look up the Alpine model and then go on the Alpine website to see the Alpine cameras that will work with it.

We like to see pictures so that there is proof you really do have one.
Welcome to the forum, post some photos when you get a chance!

1) In regards to the door handle inserts, there's so many different colors / styles out there available that you just have to decide which ones you want. See some of the many different options here:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=jeep+wrangler+jk+door+handle+inserts&i=automotive&tag=jkforum-20

2) As far as adding a backup camera to the factory Alpine unit, see this:

3) As for the key FOB, just go buy a new one from the dealer or your local locksmith and program it yourself using this guide: How to program a new key FOB for your Jeep Wrangler JK

Thanks for all the helpful information. I thought I saw somewhere the dealer had to proram the FOB's thru the OBD connector. The door handle parts I am looking for are the OEM chrome. Is there microfiche available online anywhere?