New member from Shenandoah Valley, Virginia

Jackmove

Just bought my midlife crisis car: 2017 JKU stock. Excited for my first winter here with a 4WD. Been driving these Virginia mountains in a FWD sedan for the past 7 years.

Anyone know how to look up Jeep clubs without a Facebook acct? Foliage is starting to change and it would be nice to have someone to trail ride with.

7AE2DAB1-AA99-42A1-B27F-5E53E5EABE36.jpeg

Welcome.
Google "jeep club near me" will find groups.
What's your first mod going to be? Come on... you know you want to mod it. Give in... come over to the mod side... we have cookies!

Reactions: Speartip
I think a winch for this winter. Would be nice to repay all the favors from the previous winters. :)

I recently did a 4/10 difficulty and realized I would’ve been fubar’d if I couldn’t get up a ledge on the last one. A winch would’ve been nice insurance.

Nice Rubi. Are those 37s? Would love to get a lift and tires, but I have a young family and I’m probably a couple years away. Maybe when daycare stops sucking me dry.

Thank you. Both of our Rubis are on 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country MTs. They're excellent.

Take your time and research things when you start modifying things. There are lots of folks here who are great resources.

Jeeps can easily be a money pit (Just Empty Every Pocket), but they don't have to be. DIY saves a ton, and there are quite a few inexpensive or free things you can do to improve your ride.

Jeeps. A third mortgage on the home. Country roads, take me home, to the place were I belong.
Just bought my midlife crisis car: 2017 JKU stock. Excited for my first winter here with a 4WD. Been driving these Virginia mountains in a FWD sedan for the past 7 years.

Anyone know how to look up Jeep clubs without a Facebook acct? Foliage is starting to change and it would be nice to have someone to trail ride with.

View attachment 122641

Welcome to the forum. Was in Virginia 2 weekends ago wheeling at Jawbone in Tazewell County. Beautiful area with some good challenges.