New led lights

Jready

I bought the rough country led headlights l... flickering is driving me nuts. Can someone recommend a good adaptor module. Reading reviews is a mix bag along with some of the disclaimers that they may or may not work with all brands of led lights .. oh 2010 jk thanks

I bought the rough country led headlights l... flickering is driving me nuts. Can someone recommend a good adaptor module. Reading reviews is a mix bag along with some of the disclaimers that they may or may not work with all brands of led lights .. oh 2010 jk thanks

I've heard that there's a "quad beam led" option that the dealer can re-program your Jeep with and fix the flickering headlights.

I fixed mine with the J-Scan app. You can choose from a few different headlight options.

Never actually used j-scan. Think the only things I ever needed to do, at least so far, have been tire size, gear ratio and idle speed for winching.

Have noticed a lot of people talking about it here though so will definitely have a look. Thanks!

Reactions: JeepJeezy
For the price of it, it's really easy to recommend. Tons of options, and easy to use. A must for any jeeper that does any sort of work on their own vehicle, or wants to start doing work on it.

As long as they have a JK or newer. Doesn't work on my 99 TJ

Reactions: Vman and JeepJeezy
For the price of it, it's really easy to recommend. Tons of options, and easy to use. A must for any jeeper that does any sort of work on their own vehicle, or wants to start doing work on it.

As long as they have a JK or newer. Doesn't work on my 99 TJ

Yeah I had originally gotten a superchips and have been using that, but it looks like there are some features jscan has that the one I have doesn't have. On the other hand, the superchips has tuning options that I don't think jscan has.

Still, for the price, it looks like having jscan would be worth it in addition to my superchips.

Reactions: mrjp