New KM3s

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Got some KM3s thrown on today! I haven’t been able to take them on the trail yet, but Man! Do they ride incredible! So much better than my Coopers!
They also look incredible!

10ED9144-0440-44E5-985F-B9868B830BD0.jpeg

83828189-B577-4F02-BC1F-E37CF7B67DF5.jpeg

Are those 35's? Also when I looked all I could find was E load tires is that what yours is?

Last edited:
Are those 35's? Also when I looked all I could find was E load tires is that what yours is?
Yep. Technically they are the 315/70/17, so they measure a tenth of a inch narrower and shorter than they “35”, but there was about a 20 dollar price difference each tire.

they are E load, however I drove about 50 miles yesterday and can say that this “E” load feels more like a “D”. It’s a super comfy ride.
The Coopers I had were “E” load and you could 100% tell.

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
That's interesting about the ride... I've never had Coopers so I can't compare, but in general it seems E tires tend to be monsters on my 2dr's. I think I want to lower my unsprung weight. I have Nitto's that weigh in at 79.9lb's each and yours appear to be 65.8lb's each. Of course, mine are 35's but the Nitto315's are only 3lb's lighter and are a D range tire. Hmmm.... :D

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
That's interesting about the ride... I've never had Coopers so I can't compare, but in general it seems E tires tend to be monsters on my 2dr's. I think I want to lower my unsprung weight. I have Nitto's that weigh in at 79.9lb's each and yours appear to be 65.8lb's each. Of course, mine are 35's but the Nitto315's are only 3lb's lighter and are a D range tire. Hmmm.... :D
I can definitely tell a difference between the Coopers and KM3s as far as weight goes. The KM3 are 8 pounds heavier per tire. Weirdly enough, I do like it though. I have a lead foot and this helps me not want to slam my foot to the floor.

Reactions: mrjp