Need extended warranty for my 2017 wrangler.

AfshanA

Please guide my to buy extended warranty for my 2017 Jeep Wrangler. It’s reached 39k miles. It’s about time something goes wrong. where is the best place to get it?
HELP!

Haven't you been getting phone calls on an extended warranty? They won't cover my 72 Pinto Station wagon. So they stopped calling me.

• Face Palm
Reactions: mrjp
Please guide my to buy extended warranty for my 2017 Jeep Wrangler. It’s reached 39k miles. It’s about time something goes wrong. where is the best place to get it?
HELP!
When the original warranty expired on my 2010 Wrangler I bought the Mopar Max Care warranty from the dealer. It has more than doubly paid for itself over the years. Best purchase I ever made.

When I purchased my wife's 2015 Chrysler 200C the car dealer suggested an extended warranty because the car was loaded with every option available for that car. I bought the warranty for $1500 for 5 yrs of coverage. Four months ago we were having issues with both the transmission and rear differential. The bill came to $10k, I only had to pay the $100 deductible. Best $1500 I ever spent

When we purchased our last two JK, we were able to get an extended warranty through our credit union at a good price.