Need advice on buying a 2022 Sahara

Sk7499

I'm buying a jeep 2022 Sahara with 3k miles long story short I bought the jeep out state from a jeep dealer on my way home I experienced the death wobble scared the shit out me. Long story short I took it back same day to the dealer. They looked at it and said the steering stabliser damper is bad. Should I try and u dye the deal and walk away. I like the jeep just not sure with 3k miles it already has issues

It's not lifted they said they will change the steering stabliser but it's 3k miles and stock would u walk away from the deal. It's a jeep dealer I'm just not sure they said they will extend warranty on it

What are ure thoughts walk away from it it is a jeep dealer I'm just worried at 3k miles that it would have this issue. That's what I'm thinking the fix the damper and it breaks in few months

A steering dampner is just a bandaid to cover up a bigger problem. My first guess would be the track bar being bad, but really hard to beleive with only 3,000 miles on it that it would have any mechanical problems.
What are ure thoughts walk away from it it is a jeep dealer I'm just worried at 3k miles that it would have this issue. That's what I'm thinking the fix the damper and it breaks in few months. They want give extended warranty thru shield but I'm just not sure just asking an opinion

What are ure thoughts walk away from it it is a jeep dealer I'm just worried at 3k miles that it would have this issue. That's what I'm thinking the fix the damper and it breaks in few months. They want give extended warranty thru shield but I'm just not sure just asking an opinion

If you really like it and they will fix the problem and give you a Warranty it might be a good deal. But putting a steering Damper on isn't fixing it.

Did they provide a Carfax for it? To me it sounds like it may have been in a minor collision and repaired, but with some ongoing issues. I would walk away and look for something else. There are plenty of used Jeeps around...

Reactions: BigAL07
Did they provide a Carfax for it? To me it sounds like it may have been in a minor collision and repaired, but with some ongoing issues. I would walk away and look for something else. There are plenty of used Jeeps around...
Carfax is a clean one owner they said the guy that they got it from buys cars from them and trades it every two years

Reactions: tJKrider