Need a 3.8

Billy

I need to find a 3.8 for my 07 wrangler. Someone sent me a site to go to find motors a while back. I am in Texas but Jeep is in Ohio. Can someone please help me find a motor.

I just recently replaced my motor that so happened to be a 3.8L. I went in to my local O reilys and just ordered it straight from them. I have 0 complaints!

I just ordered a long block 3.8 from Powertrain. They come with a 5 year warrenty, but you can purchase a 7 year warranty and also a no fault warranty to go with it. The 7 year warranty is also a 1 million mile warranty, and the "Pure Care" addition gives you the no fault warranty - meaning that, no matter the reason (even if the engine blows up due to negligence in any way) they will replace the engine free of charge (and pay for a shop to install it at up to $110 an hour) one time in the 7 year period. The 3.8 longblock cost me $2500, and with the extra warranty add-ons, tax, and handling fee, cost me a total of $3400+. Also, they waive the core charge for 15 days, so you can R&R the engine, crate it, and send it back (they pay shipping) without the outlay of a $600 core charge up front.
All the research I did says this company makes great remand and stands behind their engines. I haven't heard anything negative on any forum or FB page I've asked. BTW, the engines are remanned in Texas, and they promise it in four business days after purchase.

Reactions: Chris