Multiple codes

Shollenb

Bought a used 2012 JKU 3.6 with 75,000 miles a couple months ago, it now has 77,500 miles. Since a couple weeks after I bought it, I’ve been getting check engine lights with different codes. It started with P0300 (multiple cylinder misfire) p0132 (o2 sensor 1 circuit high) and p0172 (fuel system 1 rich). P0300 comes and goes. Next I was getting p2096 (downstream fuel trim system lean) p1128 (closed loop fueling not achieved). And now just yesterday I started getting p06DD (engine oil pressure control circuit stuck off). Could it be more of a computer issue that’s causing all the problems or just a coincidence all the problems are starting to occur at around the same time?

Since your getting a mixture of quite a few codes i'd start with cleaning the grounds. When I did my grounds I added a ground from the Neg battery to the alternator case.

Well found the oil code problem. Moved the Jeep into the shop this morning and instantly saw oil on shop floor. Checked oil and it’s not even showing on dip stick. Now the fun of finding where it leaked from...