moparpartsoverstock.com

Threepointsix

JK Enthusiast
Just ordered from them today. Called their 800 number before placing my order. They're a Jeep / Chrysler Dealer in FL. Apparently its one of their many discount sites. They were the lowest price + shipping I could find online for a Mopar fuel vapor hose. Two dealers near me couldn't touch the price. One place wanted 60 and another wanted 80 and it wasnt in stock. MPO sold, w shipping for $37.80

Maybe its too good to be true. Will report back with my results.

Cheers. ✅

Just ordered from them today. Called their 800 number before placing my order. They're a Jeep / Chrysler Dealer in FL. Apparently its one of their many discount sites. They were the lowest price + shipping I could find online for a Mopar fuel vapor hose. Two dealers near me couldn't touch the price. One place wanted 60 and another wanted 80 and it wasnt in stock. MPO sold, w shipping for $37.80

Maybe its too good to be true. Will report back with my results.

Cheers. ✅
Good for you and thanks for sharing

Reactions: Threepointsix
Great info and I am going to show my ignorance. What is A/T vs M/T?

1718718714322.png

Well, its been 14 days now and nothing, no email saying that my item is on it's way to me. I've already called twice. The first time, I was told that it's being shipped from their warehouse to them. Four days later (today) that's still the same story. When I asked if they can 'give me a ballpark, even if it would take up to 10 days', the rep tells me that her systems are currently down so she can't even give me that information. So yeah, the price was very competitive, under $20 less than my local dealer, but then this is the result— A waiting game.

I told the rep that I'll call back tomorrow to get an update. If they cannot give me any information I will just cancel the order and eat the dirt with my local dealer.

Se la vi

• Wow
Reactions: tJKrider
Thinking back I did have about a 3-4 week wait on the fuel vapor hose I ordered if your speaking about the one that runs from the purge valve to the manifold. Dealer didn’t have either. I put a hose clamp on it to get rid of the cel till it arrived. 🍺🍺