Moisture under passenger side carpet

Mrob

Supporting Member
I washed the underside of my 2018 JKU a week or so ago. When pulling up the mat on the passenger side to install the Rugged Ridge mat I noticed moisture in the carpet. I peeled the carpet back and it was pretty wet. The paint was clean with no rust leading me to believe it had not happened in the past. The floor..... what I assume are drain plugs were all in, but still makes me wonder where it came from. However, I did get pretty aggressive with the wand at the car wash underneath it. Any thoughts? Thanks

It's not antifreeze is it? Water could come in around the Freedom Top if the high pressure was around it.
I don't think its antifreeze. 🤷‍♂️ The white pad under it had just a bit of color which might be a little bit of mold. Got it dried out with a hair dryer in no time. Going to drive over the weekend and will check it out periodically. I'll keep you updated. thanks for the reply.

Reactions: mrjp
There have been issues with the tops leaking been a couple of threads on it. I think your antifreeze is a orange color in that year of a Jeep.

Reactions: Mrob and mrjp