Mid Life Crisis? New Jeep Time, Baby!

Lol, yeah it's funny how we are always taking my rig now... not that I'm complaining!
The color of mine is Anvil... love it. My last wrangler was black, as have been a lot of my vehicles, but I really like how this looks. It changes hue with different lighting, gives me an excuse to always be looking back at it!
That Anvil color is awesome. Really dig it.

My dad owns a black JK so we told the dealership that was out. Like the way his looks (he opted for the Oscar Mike package), but didn't like the idea of copying him too much. Also, my wife's Honda is black so wanted something different. Even as a Chiefs fan, I couldn't resist the Billet Silver and black look.

Jeeps are great! Mine is a manual. Best part is the wife does not know how to drive a stick, plus she does not want to learn.

A set of my Jeep Woody doors would look great on your Jeep. jeepwoodydoors.com
A4EEE60A-D038-426E-91AA-2F91CC640979.jpeg
C90083E1-4B15-4C91-91F6-1FD29DB62764.jpeg
30BEEF20-8647-49C1-87D3-D49514ECF26A.jpeg
40098EF7-1D29-4CC2-8527-49A1423D303A.jpeg

Actually, I think buying this Jeep is a return to sanity.
This Jeep is much safer than my mid life crisis vehicle was.
My wife hated it, she said she never wanted to ride in it again.
I sold it to put down money for the Jeep and do a few mods.
Now the money is gone, and I am raising funds for more additions. So maybe it's not so sensible after all.

P5220050.JPG

It was fun. But I made the mistake of scaring my wife in it.
Hi Claymore, old neighbor (DeWitt but now in Whitehall). If you ever have an issue you can't resolve with your Jeep there is Ken's Auto Care in Fowler who is one of the best Jeep mechanics in the state. There's a reason he is known as Dr. Death Wobble lol.