Looking to buy my first Jeep

cpwolf Correction M1A. And when you say rifle build, with night force. I thought firearms.

cpwolf Correction M1A. And when you say rifle build, with night force. I thought firearms.
M1A is the Springfield civilian rifle version of the M14 right?

I was talking firearm, I put a NightForce on a LaRue Tactical AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor, can send 3 down range at 500 before first impact. Pretty fun , ha.

cpwolf You are correct sir. 7.62 Nato. The AR10 was 7.62 back in the day. 6.5 Creedmoor, I heard it can be very accurate down range. I use to do reloads for my Remi M 700 7.62 Heavy barrel. Think it was IMR 4064 powder with a Hornady 168gr HP Boat Tail Match. After I got the load worked up, could get 1/2 MOA at 300 meters. All gone now, I live in Canada. Chris our administrator may get mad, way off topic here.
OIP (2).jpg

So, If I understood the question correctly, what could the issue be? Where to start? While I agree with all stated above, it could .... COULD be as simple as a fuel filter, air filter???? Crud in the fuel tank? I would insist the dealer replace all the filters, new fluids and see if they have the capability to drain the fuel tank and scope it? Just my 2 cents...

Thoughts anyone???

So, If I understood the question correctly, what could the issue be? Where to start? While I agree with all stated above, it could .... COULD be as simple as a fuel filter, air filter???? Crud in the fuel tank? I would insist the dealer replace all the filters, new fluids and see if they have the capability to drain the fuel tank and scope it? Just my 2 cents...

Thoughts anyone???
Good question, haven't seen a post on follow up from OP.