Looking for this EAG stubby bumper

Dammit-Jim

I'm looking to replace my bumper with a stubby. I found one that I really like the style and size of, but it is no longer available.
Posting pics, in hope someone knows of a similar looking one from another mfg. Thanks

Screenshot 2024-08-28 145324.png
Screenshot 2024-08-28 145247.png

Reactions: Speartip
I'm looking to replace my bumper with a stubby. I found one that I really like the style and size of, but it is no longer available.
Posting pics, in hope someone knows of a similar looking one from another mfg. Thanks

View attachment 127911View attachment 127912

Looks very similar to a Smitty Bilt XRC Gen 1 front stubby .
I have the XRC Gen 1 rear bumper and can confirm paint is awesome . No rust after 2 years . Welds are top notch .
D brackets are welded front and rear .

IMG_8568.png

Reactions: zinisk
Looks very similar to a Smitty Bilt XRC Gen 1 front stubby .
I have the XRC Gen 1 rear bumper and can confirm paint is awesome . No rust after 2 years . Welds are top notch .
D brackets are welded front and rear .

View attachment 127914

Thanks... I like that. And thanks for the paint info. That's the reason I'm swapping. I bought cheap chineese (Hooke) not expecting much, but just wanting something cheap since I had already sunk 15k into it. Figured I'd upgrade after 2-3 years. Well the finish looks like crap after 4 months., They did refund me about 75% of the cost after I wouldn't leave them alone.

Thanks... I like that. And thanks for the paint info. That's the reason I'm swapping. I bought cheap chineese (Hooke) not expecting much, but just wanting something cheap since I had already sunk 15k into it. Figured I'd upgrade after 2-3 years. Well the finish looks like crap after 4 months., They did refund me about 75% of the cost after I wouldn't leave them alone.

Sorry for poor experience but congrats on chasing them down; unless people receive or demand quality, you don't get it.

Sorry for poor experience but congrats on chasing them down; unless people receive or demand quality, you don't get it.

You'll never get quality with Hooke Road. Not trying to trash on op, but that's a looks only Chinesium brand off Amazon.

Reactions: zinisk