WTB: Looking for a factory grille for my 2012 JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevsOffRoad79

Hey everyone just joined the forum today and wanted to say hello and hope all is well with all here. I also have a quick question. I recently purchased this new to me 2012 Rubicon and I am looking for the factory grille. It came with the aftermarket one and I’m not into the look. I have always liked the look of the factory one and am wondering if anyone here has one laying around after they upgraded to an aftermarket one. Thanks in advance and keep it wheel side down 🤪

2904BD24-8615-4DE1-8845-45D5469E7622.jpeg

There has to be some members, whom have pulled of stock parts, and are willing to give them to you for free. (Guess you would have to pay for shipping). I have some stock good parts, here to help out the young lads, if they need stuff. PS. you may hear about that front end from USN RETIRED. All Good. I am on Home Brew.

I was just pondering, if I come flying down my country road, and had an angry grill? I think the bull moose would turn and charge me. ( Rutting Season ). When the snow is deep, they get onto the tracks, and have tried to take on locomotives. We have lost people up here hitting moose. My roll bars, (moose bars).

@KevsOffRoad79 Check with local Jeep clubs. We usually have someone ask every so often in the club and usually there's a member or three that has one available.

Reactions: mrjp
Status
Not open for further replies.