Limp Mode Help

yesterdaysbiscuits

LIMP MODE HELP!
My daily driver...2014 stock JKU with 103,000 miles is stuck in limp mode. It happened while doing about 50 miles per hour Sunday morning. On Saturday the CEL came on and the code came back for the Cam Shaft Sensor so I replaced it and drove about 30 miles but the light never went off. Sunday morning I drove about 20 miles and then it went in limp mode...we crept home.

The codes are: p0113, p1618, p0335, p0522, p2135, p2122, p0642, p0339

I went to town and bought a crank shaft sensor and replaced it but it didn't fix the problem. I cleaned the throttle body and changed the sensor in between the filter and throttle body. It cranks and idles fine for 30 seconds then dies or if I try to rev it up during those 30 seconds it also dies. I've read so many posts on FB and online so I checked to make sure my battery cables are tight.

I really don't want to have it towed to the dealership and have them just throw parts at it. I've read so many post about dealerships replacing the throttle body, pcm, etc. without much luck.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

The Factory battery clamps are known to be junk, replace them with some good aftermarket ones.

Clean all the grounds you can find.

Do the ECM reset.

Did you use OEM parts on the ones you replaced?

LIMP MODE HELP!
My daily driver...2014 stock JKU with 103,000 miles is stuck in limp mode. It happened while doing about 50 miles per hour Sunday morning. On Saturday the CEL came on and the code came back for the Cam Shaft Sensor so I replaced it and drove about 30 miles but the light never went off. Sunday morning I drove about 20 miles and then it went in limp mode...we crept home.

The codes are: p0113, p1618, p0335, p0522, p2135, p2122, p0642, p0339

I went to town and bought a crank shaft sensor and replaced it but it didn't fix the problem. I cleaned the throttle body and changed the sensor in between the filter and throttle body. It cranks and idles fine for 30 seconds then dies or if I try to rev it up during those 30 seconds it also dies. I've read so many posts on FB and online so I checked to make sure my battery cables are tight.

I really don't want to have it towed to the dealership and have them just throw parts at it. I've read so many post about dealerships replacing the throttle body, pcm, etc. without much luck.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Fixed:

It was 5v reference codes that was caused by a corroded wire in the oil pressure connector switch that was caused by the oil cooler failing and leaking. This part is made of plastic and fails on the reg in 3.6 penstars . It was drawing engine coolant into the oil cooler and leaking... google it. I was sure the problem was throttle body, ecm, or negative battery terminal but nope. I also had them change the negative terminal as it didn't tighten to my likings. I'm golden now that the oil filter housing and cooler have been replaced with an all aluminum part.