Lighted power mirror switch

JerryD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporting Member
Driving mine at night for the first time in forever, I noticed the power mirror switch (56046631AA) was dark. Isn't this supposed to light up?

Here's a wiring diagram of the switch that I believe is correct
1000005766.jpg

Can someone confirm?

^This is why I have manual everything. ;)

Someone will be along with power mirrors to really help figure it out. (sorry)

Reactions: zinisk
JK’s came with power mirrors ? Huh didn’t know that was even an option .

Yup. I think it started with the 2011 redesign. My son's 2009 Sahara doesn't have it, but my daughters 2012 Sahara does. Mine is a 2016 Sport S and it has some of the creature features, too, like power mirrors/windows/locks. Gotta say, it doesn't suck. I mean, love the CJ and all but... :)

Yup. I think it started with the 2011 redesign. My son's 2009 Sahara doesn't have it, but my daughters 2012 Sahara does. Mine is a 2016 Sport S and it has some of the creature features, too, like power mirrors/windows/locks. Gotta say, it doesn't suck. I mean, love the CJ and all but... :)

I’ve got power widows & locks in my 08 Sahara . Was just a bit surprised as never heard of power mirrors in the JK.

I’ve got power widows & locks in my 08 Sahara . Was just a bit surprised as never heard of power mirrors in the JK.

When I was shopping for the power mirrors for the half doors, the year range was' 11-'18. Assumed the earlier interior didn't have it.

I have an '07 Sahara with that MY only 4.10 gearing and the only power anything I have is windows. You guys lucked out.

Agree! I'm not apologizing for the heated seats either...

This is my favorite option on our heap! We leave the doors/top off most of the year, can’t beat them on cool nights.
Can you imagine how awesome cooled seats would be while creeping over some rocks in the heat.

Reactions: tJKrider