Light Bar Guidance

FLCoastJK

Looking to install a 50" light bar on my Rubicon. I see they make straight and curved, I assume its just an aesthetic difference.

Is there a difference in wind noise as one is closer to the windshield all the way across? Any guidance around the differences would be appreciated.

You know which doesnt make noise....😏 the KC Pro 6 (from what I have heard). I'm about to order some of theirs. Pricey, but totally worth in in the long run.

I think the curved vs the straight has to do with the spread btw. The curved may be marketed as a wider beam to act as a flood, but I kind of doubt it does a ton of difference.

You know which doesnt make noise....😏 the KC Pro 6 (from what I have heard). I'm about to order some of theirs. Pricey, but totally worth in in the long run.

I think the curved vs the straight has to do with the spread btw. The curved may be marketed as a wider beam to act as a flood, but I kind of doubt it does a ton of difference.
Holy smokes, those are pricey. I might just deal with some wind noise...

I am ok with noise, just dont want a whistle. But they make those rubber spacers for the fins that is supposed to help.