Lift kit with stock wheels and 32” tire

Xotlia

Supporting Member
I picked out my 3.5” lift kit and am wondering after the install if I can get by for a month or 2 with the factory 17” wheel with 32” tire without any trouble?

As long as your lift kit contains all the suspension components you'll need, you'll be okay to run stock rims and tires. It'll just look goofy and I'd recommend bigger tires ASAP.
Side note: make sure you don't skimp on suspension, lift kits can start a chain reaction of mods that never ends XD. I assume you're gonna slap some good ol' 35's or 36's on there, so also think about re gearing those diffs!

All the post say the backspacing is too large and there is a chance of rubbing. Or is that if I go too bigwig has tires on factory rims. Also was looking at pro comp suspension lift 3” With adjustable shocks with reservoirs. Also fuel wheels and 315 wild peak tires, with shaved fenders.

A 3" lift is plenty for 35's, and if you had shaved fenders you could fit 36's or maybe even cram 37's if you're feeling frisky (wouldn't recommend lol)
The only rubbing you'll have with 35's is if you still have the stock skid plate on the front.

As far as backspacing/offset problems go, just make sure you get the right rims and you shouldn't have problems :)