lift before drama ?

Ozzie rubi

how high can you go before you need to add top and bottom control arms to fix wrong angles , my JK Rubicon (2dr) I've fitted 65 mm springs and it's all over the road in the steering (your always chasing it) , I went 65 mm as it's just higher than 2" (54mm) and allowing for some sag because of steel bar work , winches , second battery and 60lt fridge etc , look at the pic and it doesn't look high and it has 315/70 tyres (not quite 35's) it's not nice to drive and I what to fix it , thanks

P1030096 (2).JPG

They say over 2 to 2.5" of lift you need adjustable control arms, you should have adjustable track bars so the axles are centered under the Jeep.

Reactions: Vman
Does anyone have the wheel/alignment figures and what is the pinion angle (diff) is meant to be (factory) , I should start there instead of guessing , in other pic's the diff does seem central in the car or if it's out it would be very minimal

IMG_3808.jpg

P1030486.JPG

It may not take to much for the front or rear to be off centered to make a issue. Just stand a level against the tires and measure to the fenders on the front to see if the if the distance is the same and then do the rear.

Reactions: Ozzie rubi