Let's see pictures of your inner fenders

Jay D

Let's see some pictures of your inner fenders. Trying to decide on what brand name to go with.

FB_IMG_1585831221631.jpg

I really like the design of the Ace Engineering & Fab inners, but I keep going back and forth between them and a more OEM looking plastic inner like Paramount or Rugged Ridge. Not sure if I should be concerned with the holes. For several months there's been so much rain that it's always wet and muddy on the trails.

ACEIFINPC-D_800x.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Never seen those before....do you have the matching rear set?

I've considered buying them but haven't purchased a set yet. It seems that the need for rears is debatable. Many rears including the ACE and others don't fully cover the rear wheel well so there's still some paint exposure.

If I were to go with the ACE, I'd do front only. You can see in the pic that it appears they bedlined the wheelwell and the ACE inner has lots of space around it.

Rear
ACEJKRIF-C_2000x.jpg

I've considered buying them but haven't purchased a set yet. It seems that the need for rears is debatable. Many rears including the ACE and others don't fully cover the rear wheel well so there's still some paint exposure.
Yea I was just reading some of the reviews about the rear.

If I were to go with the ACE, I'd do front only. You can see in the pic that it appears they bedlined the wheelwell and the ACE inner has lots of space around it.

Rear
View attachment 115753
I wonder how would white rhino lined look seeing i have a white jeep. Definitely different.

I really like the design of the Ace Engineering & Fab inners, but I keep going back and forth between them and a more OEM looking plastic inner like Paramount or Rugged Ridge. Not sure if I should be concerned with the holes. For several months there's been so much rain that it's always wet and muddy on the trails.

View attachment 115752

Those look great, I must admit!

I just purchased the front set. After looking at my jeep, I chose not to get the rear set. It's not much difference than what is already on there.