Led light bulb replacement.

CJ1960

I purchased a Led light bulb replacement pack from Quadratec for my 2015 JK and before ordering I asked them if this pack replaced all existing bulbs. I was assured that it would including the interior dome lights as well. I live in Spain and have no postal address so had the package sent my Sisters address in the UK. I collected said package on a visit and returned to Spain. 2 months later and I am ready to replace the light bulbs but on opening the package I only count 10 bulbs and 2 resistors ! I'm no mechanic but I could see that there were insufficient bulbs to do the job. There was also no instructions on how or where to fit the resistors. I contacted Quadratec to ask where are the instructions and bulbs but they said that I was timed out of a refund. I get that but I just asked for the instructions plus a list of the bulbs I need and price so I could purchase the rest separately. But after 4 weeks I'm still waiting for an answer. All I am getting is that they are waiting to hear from the manufacturer ( who I tried contacting myself but to no avail ) can anyone out there explain type of led bulb needed for each light to replace. I have already changed the headlights to Led some time ago so it's just the rest. Any help would be appreciated Chris

20230822_111747.jpg

20230815_123654.jpg

I purchased a Led light bulb replacement pack from Quadratec for my 2015 JK and before ordering I asked them if this pack replaced all existing bulbs. I was assured that it would including the interior dome lights as well. I live in Spain and have no postal address so had the package sent my Sisters address in the UK. I collected said package on a visit and returned to Spain. 2 months later and I am ready to replace the light bulbs but on opening the package I only count 10 bulbs and 2 resistors ! I'm no mechanic but I could see that there were insufficient bulbs to do the job. There was also no instructions on how or where to fit the resistors. I contacted Quadratec to ask where are the instructions and bulbs but they said that I was timed out of a refund. I get that but I just asked for the instructions plus a list of the bulbs I need and price so I could purchase the rest separately. But after 4 weeks I'm still waiting for an answer. All I am getting is that they are waiting to hear from the manufacturer ( who I tried contacting myself but to no avail ) can anyone out there explain type of led bulb needed for each light to replace. I have already changed the headlights to Led some time ago so it's just the rest. Any help would be appreciated Chris

View attachment 125201

View attachment 125202
3157 are backup, brake & turn signal
T10- 1 license plate & 2 front fender marker
1157- I honestly don't think they go anywhere on your Jeep.
Load resistors get wired in between the positive and negative wires of your turn signals. It prevents hyper flashing.
Did the pack come with festoon bulbs?

I just replaced the brake and back-up lights with LED bulbs and did not need the resistors for the brake lights. The LEDs did not work for the backup lights, however. I haven't tested the voltage yet to determine why the backups only work with regular bulbs.