LED Halos low beams always on

Slatherfist

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time posting. I’ve installed some new LED halo headlights in my 2014 JKU, and have run into an issue I can’t find an answer for on the forum.

When the ignition is in the ACC position, the lights function perfectly. Lows beams, high beams, halos running as DRLs, turn signals all work as intended.

When the Jeep is running, the low beams are always on, no matter whether the headlight switch is on or off. Everything else is functioning as it should. If the parking brake is applied (manual tranny), the low beams go off.

The DRLs are powered by a fuse tap in the M7 fuse slot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Sounds like your Jeep has the low beams set as your DRL. I used the Jscan app and iCarPro dongle to fix mine. You'll be able to go into the settings and disable the DRL. You might also have to change the settings to LED headlights in the app, if they start to flicker.

Sounds like your Jeep has the low beams set as your DRL. I used the Jscan app and iCarPro dongle to fix mine. You'll be able to go into the settings and disable the DRL. You might also have to change the settings to LED headlights in the app, if they start to flicker.
Thanks, I’ll give that a shot!