Kleinn plug and play remote starter review

Cmcmanus2

My wife wants a kleinn plug and play remote starter for her 15 4 door wrangler. I have never heard of this brand, I can't find any reviews online. What do you guys with experience think? Is it truely plug and play?

No experience with that brand but just installed Mpc plug and play on my 17, $99 on Amazon and I love it. Easy install and you can use factory remote to start.

Do you have a link by chance? I want to look into it.

I believe remote start was a factory option on later model JKs. Have you considered adding the factory remote start from Mopar?

Reactions: Anybodyhome
Do you have a link by chance? I want to look into it.

I believe remote start was a factory option on later model JKs. Have you considered adding the factory remote start from Mopar?
My 2014 JKU Sahara has the factor key fob remote start. My JKU has been relegated to the driveway since I've had it and the remote start is a real life-changer during the winter months.

Ironically, when my mother-in-law passed in 2020, my wife ended up with her Benz hardtop convertible. So guess what's in the garage now and my wife's RX-350 is sharing the driveway with mine. Guess who had remote start added to her Lexus last week? Yeah, it cost her $700 to have it installed and have both key fobs programmed.

Reactions: Chris and mrjp