Just purchased and it’s leaking

Jwittrock40

Hi there! I’m brand new to the keep world. I purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited yesterday without my husband being able to test drive it with me. Everything sounded and ran OK as far as I could tell. Well this morning it’s leaking something in my driveway. It’s clear and not really oily feeling. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? It’s coming from this black open circle. Thanks for any help!!

FADFE7E5-5F3B-40B5-834B-3E003BB2669D.jpeg

89E46469-C358-4B94-91AC-68B016831222.jpeg

Ok! Phew, I haven’t purchased a used vehicle with no warranty for a very long time. And I don’t know squat about engines and such. I was reluctant to purchase it without my husband but I didn’t want to risk losing it since I finally found the perfect one. Thank you!

Reactions: mrjp
My wife purchased her current vehicle without me involved at all. It just showed up at the house one day. Anyway, it's hers, I don't drive it (uncomfortable), my name isn't on the title and I didn't pay for it. She gets it to the shop for routine maintenance, keeps it clean and even has garage privileges (my Rhino lives outside).
We also have separate checking accounts, cell phone providers, email... and a very successful marriage for 23 years.

Glad to have you aboard! Post some more photos of your new JK.

Reactions: Lxxtsy and mrjp