Just bought 2010 wrangler w lift n 35”

Jeepman47804

But I am recovering from surgery n can’t get under it just yet I don’t have a clue who’s lift on it or how many inches has 35” tires on it drives so bad any idea how to tell how’s lift on it

8BCF053D-466E-4706-B9AB-60E9FCA7F1DE.jpeg

42220EB3-37CD-4AD7-8449-B49FE632D37A.jpeg

Reactions: JeepersCreepers2
My guess would be a Rough Country, check to see if it has adjustable control arms and track bars. People get cheap when doing a lift over 2" and don't put those things on. Another thing that is common is not getting a proper alignment at a shop that knows how to do a lifted vehicle.

Welcome

Reactions: Link1989 and mrjp
While rough country isn't as nice as the more expensive ones it is not inherently going to drive horrible.
However, a poorly installed kit will be.

that looks to be a 3.5 inch at a minimum, maybe 4.5 or more.
3.5 is where you start needed to change the geometry of the suspension system. As mentioned adjustable track bar (You could see if you have one by sanding in front of the vehicle and seeing if the wheels stick out farther on one side than the other. Even with my 2.5 inch lift it is a bit noticeable) and longer control arms. The wrong length of control arms can create problems.

Be a bit more specific on "drives bad". You could just require new ball joints, or those tires could be overinflated.

On the other side, if that is an automatic, 35s on a 3.8 with 3.21 gear ratio, it will feel pretty underpowered.

Just by looking at it it has been modified in many ways. You will have to do a complete look at everything (ask the previous owner) to figure out what has been done. So many things get done to jeeps and before doing more, you need to know what you have.

Reactions: mrjp