Jeep lives Matter

Budafucoe

So with the recent heavy rains we have had here in the PNW, our neighbors about a mile down the road had a severe mud slide. Washed out their only access. Myself and another jeep buddy (Redneck Offroad) helped out that night by lighting up the hill and cutting trees. A couple days go by and we are summoned once again to help. We went up to the top and started cutting trail through DNR land (Yes we had permission) but access was denied by private land owners! They are currently waiting on permission from another land owner. Bottom line is HELP OUT WHEREVER AND WHENEVER POSSIBLE! You never know when your going to need help,

20200206_190802.jpg

20200209_105039.jpg

20200209_134825.jpg

20200209_121702.jpg

20200209_134812.jpg

20200206_203900.jpg

Reactions: Boosthead and Chris
Great photos, and even better story!

I too live in the PNW, and I always try to help people out who are stuck regardless of whether they are driving a Jeep or not. Hell, I don't care if you're driving a Toyota Corolla and stuck in a snow embankment, I'll help you out as long as long as you're okay with it.

That's one of the nice things about having a capable vehicle like a Jeep, you can help others out, which is a great feeling in and of itself.

Great photos, and even better story!

I too live in the PNW, and I always try to help people out who are stuck regardless of whether they are driving a Jeep or not. Hell, I don't care if you're driving a Toyota Corolla and stuck in a snow embankment, I'll help you out as long as long as you're okay with it.

That's one of the nice things about having a capable vehicle like a Jeep, you can help others out, which is a great feeling in and of itself.
I agree Chris. It is a great thing having a capable rig and being able to help, and yes it doesn't matter what type of vehicle.

Reactions: Chris
That's awesome! Being from Houston we know all about helping people out in high water situations and always appreciate the people that do. Great job guys!

That's awesome! Being from Houston we know all about helping people out in high water situations and always appreciate the people that do. Great job guys!
Thanks. They're not out of the woods yet. They're trying to raise money for a new road. Q13 Fox news has been reporting on it. These people are in a bad way. No propane service to homes, trash service. Only way for medical emergency is air lift. Now the house at the bottom has to evacuate. I'll try to post more on this as it progresses.