Jeep Cares, UConnect Cares and Customer Support?

Pom Mom in a Jeep

Hello, new here and hoping for help.
Brought the Wrangler in to Hoover Jeep in Summerville, South Carolina SIX weeks ago. Part of the service request was inoperable navigation. Supposedly when the tech tried to install the update he fried the entire system. Wrangler was returned to me with no navigation (still) and the added pleasure of no radio, no backup camera, no Bluetooth/hands free phone, no temperature controls.....the list goes on. Staff at Hoover has been giving me the run around ever since. The promise ship dates come and go. I contacted Jeep "Cares" who referred me to UConnect "Cares" who gave me a case manager who sent me a "we've escalated your complaint" email and has never updated me since. Jeep Chat refers me back to Jeep "Cares" and the infuriating cycle continues. It feels like a system designed to do nothing. Facebook and Internet abound with these stories of lack of support. Has anyone had any success or am I destined to be held hostage? I love the Wrangler but this is insane. Seriously considering trading it in. :confused::confused::confused:

Is it a 2018 JK or a 2018 JL?

Post a picture of your Jeep, because you may have the wrong forum if it's a JK and not a JK.

2018 was a split production year.