Issue replacing Hinge Pin

msgntsu

Hello! Have a 16JKU. Doors have been slow to close, so I decided to replace the hinge pins with the delrin option. Successful on 1st back door, but have issuers with the other. Doors were super though to get off, so I followed advice from a YouTube post that advised to screw in nut about 3 turns and then hit it with hammer a few times to get door to start lifting. This worked, but unfortunately, on my 2nd door the nuts won’t go back on now. It appears that I might have messed up the threads on the bolt. Can I rethread the bolt? If so, does anyone know the exact size? Other ideas to get this to work without having to replace bolt or hinge?

Thx. In advance for the help.

Hello! Have a 16JKU. Doors have been slow to close, so I decided to replace the hinge pins with the delrin option. Successful on 1st back door, but have issuers with the other. Doors were super though to get off, so I followed advice from a YouTube post that advised to screw in nut about 3 turns and then hit it with hammer a few times to get door to start lifting. This worked, but unfortunately, on my 2nd door the nuts won’t go back on now. It appears that I might have messed up the threads on the bolt. Can I rethread the bolt? If so, does anyone know the exact size? Other ideas to get this to work without having to replace bolt or hinge?

Thx. In advance for the help.
Honestly, I never put my nuts back on the pins. They've been off for 3 years now.