Is the dash panel one piece or separate on my 2014 JK?

The dash pad is two pieces. The drivers side piece goes past the midline and includes the radio. But you can't just remove that.
First, pop out the power windows switch cluster (or the little pocket if you have manual windows) with your favorite trim tool.
Next, remove the kick panel under the steering column. This is a grab and yank panel.
Now remove the four bolts. One is under the plastic cover in the dash top cubby. One is behind the window switch cluster. And there are two behind the kick panel.
Now you grab and yank and jiggle to remove the drivers side dash pad.

Reactions: Danarch and mrjp
The dash pad is two pieces. The drivers side piece goes past the midline and includes the radio. But you can't just remove that.
First, pop out the power windows switch cluster (or the little pocket if you have manual windows) with your favorite trim tool.
Next, remove the kick panel under the steering column. This is a grab and yank panel.
Now remove the four bolts. One is under the plastic cover in the dash top cubby. One is behind the window switch cluster. And there are two behind the kick panel.
Are you aware of any radio that will fit in the stock dash?

No, the sizing is off for any aftermarket option that I could find.

This is why I bit the bullet and opted for the 10.1” Android version from Amazon.
It came w/ new dash panels that look great and fit as well as one would expect from an aftermarket maker.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
The Jeep dash panel opening is a really odd size, so there's little that will fit it directly.
There are "floating" units, like the Awesafe options that I used on our Wranglers. Their base fits in the OEM dash opening and the head unit "floats" in front of it. They cost about $260 on Amazon.
IMG_5750.JPG

There are also units like the Stinger that replace dash panels to create a larger opening. They cost about $1150 on amazon. Are they worth quadruple the price? Not to me, but you're the only person who can decide for you.

Regardless of the head unit, I do think you should get a couple woofers for the rear.
IMG_5519.JPG

Reactions: BigAL07