Is the 10A that unique?

Absolutely not. The Hard Rock model (which came as an option the year after the 10A) is the exact same thing as the 10A, literally. The only way a 10A is unique in my mind is if it had the red leather interior, which was only an option on the 10A for 2013.

Other than that though, the 10A is just like any other Hard Rock model, literally.

Absolutely not. The Hard Rock model (which came as an option the year after the 10A) is the exact same thing as the 10A, literally. The only way a 10A is unique in my mind is if it had the red leather interior, which was only an option on the 10A for 2013.

Other than that though, the 10A is just like any other Hard Rock model, literally.
I was told the suspension was different too.

Well the 10A has the mopar "performance suspension" as a stock item. It sits 1/2" higher stock.
Pretty sure all special edition Rubicon models come with this. I know for sure the Recon did so I dont know if this would make it "unique".

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Last edited:
Ah! See, even less unique. :ROFLMAO:

I really back in 2013 a lot of people were buying the 10A models because they figured it was going to be a very exclusive model to own with the hood, bumpers, and other cosmetic bits.

However, shortly after in 2014 they offered the Hard Rock package, which was all of the 10A bits. Now you have a hard time finding a Jeep Wrangler JK without the Hard Rock stuff!

I remember there was a lot of pissed off 10A owners on the forums about this :LOL:

All of a sudden their 10A model wasn't very special anymore. I totally get it, I'd be pissed too!

Yes it does. When my dad saw it he said "this (interior) looks like it came out of a brothel."
LOL!

Oh yeah, that red interior is my all time favorite, I absolutely love it. That interior was only offered on the 10A, so that interior alone makes yours incredibly unique!