Info / photo needed for rear seat strap

Head Lice

Wife now has an '08 Sahara . . . . she would like to fix a few small things to put it back to 'stock condition'.

The strap? that retains the rear seat in the folded position is needed. Anyone have a photo of the folded/retained seat with the stock strap?

Thank you, HL

I'm not sure I see a strap, should there be one?

IJKP-3-E.jpg

There shouldn't be a strap. There is no strap on my 2016 JK.

Here's a video showing how the rear seats fold:

I don't have it on my '14 and is a 2 door.
Yours might be made by FIAT in Italy :)
Ours is made in Toledo and is operated by pure arm muscle no fancy straps or push button.

I should clarify, the strap i am referring to is the strap you use to pull the seat back down once it is raised. It is not used to fold the seat, just to help pull it back down.

When the seat is folded up, it will stay up without a retaining strap of some kind? It won't fall back and land on my small dog? If there is a retaining strap of some kind . . . . . that's what I'm inquiring about. Thanks.

When the seat is folded up, it will stay up without a retaining strap of some kind? It won't fall back and land on my small dog? If there is a retaining strap of some kind . . . . . that's what I'm inquiring about. Thanks.
Unfortunately there is none.

With that said, try to buy this for your dog.

1582657367640.png
1582657419313.png
1582657520413.png

There is nothing to hold it, correct. I have been going up a trail with my dog in the back and it has flew back. I have bungee cord to wrap around the passenger head rest and the through the part of the seat where it clicks into the floor. I can take pictures after work.

I hate that I am having to say this, but @Oscar-Mike is correct. Yuck! That felt gross! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oscar-Mike