Igntion key proiblem

georeeves

Jeep 2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Saturday car started great. Sunday, there is no response from the starter. The entire electrical system is perfect. All electrical things work perfect but the starter will not respond to the ignition switch or the remote start button. If you wait a few minutes it will start. I have 3 keys and the batteries are all new. The key door lock buttons will not lock or unlock the doors.
Has anyone had this problem? I have not gone to the dealer yet. I will make that trip on Monday morning.

Jeep 2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Saturday car started great. Sunday, there is no response from the starter. The entire electrical system is perfect. All electrical things work perfect but the starter will not respond to the ignition switch or the remote start button. If you wait a few minutes it will start. I have 3 keys and the batteries are all new. The key door lock buttons will not lock or unlock the doors.
Has anyone had this problem? I have not gone to the dealer yet. I will make that trip on Monday morning.
I'm confused, you said "nothing, starter will not respond" then wait a few minutes and it will start? So you know the starter is not bad, correct? Have you checked the grounding? Negative terminal on the battery, clean etc. Did you check the connector on the starter, make sure it's got a good connection etc? Just seems that is the place to start.