I may have become one of them...

YJ103

So, after years of goofing on the people who drive around all summer in their JKU's with the tops on, the windows up, and the AC on, I bought my wife one today. Now I KNOW that she wont be taking the hardtop off- I see her taking the freedom tops out frequently, though- and I know that she loves her AC. She likes the vehicle as a vehicle, not as a Jeep, and I do have a '95 thats had the top and doors stored in my basement since the day I bought it. Owned for less than 12 hours and I just bought a leveling kit for it. Baby steps......

20220226_183619.jpg

20220226_115235.jpg

Yup, get the checkbook out. I got a used Rubi, then the wife wanted a Jeep. Got her a used Sarah, every time I get something she wants something. Actually so far think we’ve spend more on hers then mine. One bright side, both are 2015 so good practice on them.

Reactions: Lxxtsy and mrjp
I quite often use the heater or AC with the top down and doors off on my 2013 and it still helps to cut the edge of too warm or cold.
With just the panels off I would think AC would make a big difference on comfort level in the station wagon.

Reactions: JeepJeezy
I quite often use the heater or AC with the top down and doors off on my 2013 and it still helps to cut the edge of too warm or cold.
With just the panels off I would think AC would make a big difference on comfort level in the station wagon.
Same!

Reactions: Danarch