Hyper active ABS and Traction Control lights

2017, JK Willy's Wheeler, stock
37,000 miles

Problem/issue: upon tight, slow moving turns, ABS and Traction Control lights will illuminate on dash and remain on for 10 to 15 seconds or until Jeep rolls forward about 100 yards. Mainly happens in parking lots while turning into a parking spot and has occurred in 4w mode in dirt and on gravel, in slow, tight turns.

Confirmed personally and by a professional that sensors are properly spaced and are not stressed in turns.

Dealer/service stated that if they stay on long enough to read a code they could narrow it down... little to no help and did not instill confidence in service.

Is this issue reflective of sensors "about" to go out??

No codes are appearing on dash after cycling ignition key during ABS / Traction Control light illumination.

One professional mention if the steering wheel is not centered and a tight turn occurrs, it could trip the lights... had a front end alignment done today and still, lights illuminate at tight turns.

Any other 2017 JK'ers have this issue?

(vehicle does have 'anti-roll mitigation system...)

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice.

Does your Jeep have limited slip differentials? The system may activate due to the different wheel speeds in slow tight turns leading the ABS and traction control to think you’re skidding if it’s set sensitivity.

It also might be the wheel sensors as well. Have you had it scanned?

Hi, Chris. Thank you for your comments and inquiry.

I have the Trac-Lok Differential Rear Axle... not sure if that's considered slip differentials. ??

Re scan... I have not. I gather if there's a problem with a sensor, lights would illuminate full time. Mine do not. Dealer stated lights would have to be on for an hour to have it read codes from a scan, and the lights have never stayed on for more than 10 seconds at a time

If the issue is the slip differential, I gather there isn't much I can do re the sensitivity and should not be concerned about the periodic illumination of the lights...???