Howdy, from Keller, Tx.

JBAG75

Just joined and looking forward to the exchange of info. I owned a 2000 Sahara and sadly sold it. Now inherited a 2011 Wrangler Sport. Running 35's on 18" rims and already having a headache researching replacement tires. AARGH!!
IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

Reactions: mrjp
Welcome. Lots of great people here with tons of knowledge. lots more tire size choice with 17"

Nice ride and welcome!
I have 35s on 18s as well and have been researching for months- send me a PM with your questions. I've made up my mind what I'm going with, and now it's just a matter of which I can get sooner, since supply seems to be an issue as well.

Jeep 4.jpg

Thanks. Wanted to keep the rims and "look" and went back & forth between between reducing tire size and staying with 35's. Most driving is on the road & trying to reduce noise and rough ride on the Gladiator QR900 MT's that are on it now (they are 8 yrs old & starting to crack). I settled on the Falken WP AT3's but they are backordered with no real ETA. Also considered the Bridgestone REVO 3's (all in 275x70x18). Long story short, I think I'll be going with the Firestone Destination XT's in the 35. Seems like there are a lot of opinions regarding tire sizes and best brands!!

MTs can be rough on the road. I have Toyo Open Country MTs on mine now, they were new when I bought the Jeep and I got 60k out of them, but it's time for them to go. I replaced my shocks earlier this year and you can't tell because of those Toyos.
I've narrowed my selection down to the BFG KO2 or the Toyo AT 2, which are hard to find as the AT 3 came out last year. Whoever has them or can get them from back order first will get my money.

I considered both and also found the TOYO's hard to come by. Didn't go after the BFG's as I see them all over and the FS XT's are a little less aggressive looking and, although a little newer offering from FS, they seem to have pretty good reviews when I've come across them; also quite a bit less expensive especially with the upcoming discount starting 9/9. Will end up with a $200 savings on 5 tires.