How do I replace the front bumper mounts?

Dan E

My wife got into a collision and messed up my front bumper. I took the bumper off and the mounts are damaged. How do I repair or replace those mounts on my 09 wrangler?

My wife got into a collision and messed up my front bumper. I took the bumper off and the mounts are damaged. How do I repair or replace those mounts on my 09 wrangler?
C85C9D95-3B59-4453-82C9-D5308B8EB100.jpeg

Try doing it a different way other then the way you did it.
I think I got it

I cut the ends off my frame about where yours is bent when I put my new bumper on. I still have them if you have someone that could cut yours off and weld mine on.

I cut the ends off my frame about where yours is bent when I put my new bumper on. I still have them if you have someone that could cut yours off and weld mine on.
Is this a kit that bolts to the frame somewhere? Or is this a solid piece welded to the frame directly?

Is this a kit that bolts to the frame somewhere? Or is this a solid piece welded to the frame directly?

It's not a kit it's the ends on the frame where the bumper bolts to that I cut off my JK because I wanted my bumper to sit closer to the front of the Jeep. You would need to cut yours off and then weld mine on, probably what the body shop would be doing to repair it.

If your interested in them i'll dig them out of my scrap pile tomorrow and give you a picture of them.

Reactions: Tom_H
It's not a kit it's the ends on the frame where the bumper bolts to that I cut off my JK because I wanted my bumper to sit closer to the front of the Jeep. You would need to cut yours off and then weld mine on, probably what the body shop would be doing to repair it.

If your interested in them i'll dig them out of my scrap pile tomorrow and give you a picture of them.
I would be interested

BLACKJKU. Looks like the front end of that craft in the movie my sister and my wife screened in the 80s. They were in love with Gibson? (road warrior) Wish I still had torches! O&A so good for nut removal, and cutting.

Now I am in Canada, and the Law dictates have of the lingo, on the packing has to be in French. Or no soup for you!